Thursday, January 30, 2014

UPDATE: SAME OLD SIMPLE ME.




taking a pose at work.


Hello beautiful people! How has life been? The usual ups and downs i guess? Don't worry, it's one of those things and like one of my favourite quotes from high school goes, "This too shall pass away". Indeed, nothing lasts forever, everything has a timeline. No matter how sad or sorrowful your life might feel right now, just know the time for joy and laughter must come so hold on to that expectation.
Casual outing
I'm sure some of you might wonder if I've turned my blog to a political one, the answer is, NO. Politics just happens to be an area of interest which i most recently started cultivating. With the upcoming elections in 2015, I decided that it would be nice to raise some political awareness amongst fellow Nigerians and help us prepare our minds on what our focus should be, come 2015.

I would continue to thrill you with my short stories, poems etc and "The bitter drink" series continues on tomorrow. I greatly appreciate your patience and dedication to this blog and as always, your comments and emails keep me lifted.

last night's dinner sauce

HEAPED SPILLING OVER GRATITUDE TO YOU ALL.

2 comments:

  1. Dinner sauce onwekwanu afa? There was a time a man alwaz knew the baptism name of his dinner. Now I don't bother asking my wife the name of what she serves me. Cant remember the catalogue of nomenclacies!!! A ga na ata ife, anyhow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. the dinner sauce was made with Palm oil, ugba, onions, pepper, crayfish and green vegetables. I wanted something local and nice to go with my yam. As for the delicacies you wife thrills you to, taba ife nwanne!

      Delete

Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think about this post. Your comments encourage me to do better.