Friday, October 16, 2009

Sweet Escape

After three months of hardwork and laziness, I have finally reached the last stage of my Novel 'Sour Libation'.

Its not been easy at all and living in lagos made both writing and thinking difficult. I had to run away and resume school early for the fist time in my life. I really hope all my sacrfices for this book will not be in vain.

I have to go now so i can look around school to see all i have missed. I'll keep updating my blog about how life is around here as much as I can. Please keep reading this blog and watch this space cos i'll be posting clips from my novel here as well. Thank you all for your support. You are in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and I will be looking out for the published novel too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think about this post. Your comments encourage me to do better.