Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NOT YET A BLOG ADDICT... PROBABLY GETTING THERE... LOL




I'm "blogging hungry" right now and to quench my hunger as well as yours for reading, I have uploaded two poems from my archives here. The first is just spare writing while the second which is also spare writing is one of humour. Do enjoy.

JOKE OF WORDS...

My vaccum filled heart is at rest.
At long last, i passed your test.

One war is over, another battle has begun.
Calm and sober, a new song is being sung.

You are my element, fill up my hearted vaccum.
You are my element, spill out in your quantum.

FILLER OF MY DREAMS...

My first erotic poem... LOL

My lip gloss melts
Once thy taste is felt.
At one strike my tongue’s blow is dealt
As i suck, bite and undo your belt.



Tugging and tearing, i let loose of your covering
Striping you bare with my fingers hovering.
I lick, bite and suck,
Savouring your taste to the very last stock.



I nod slowly...
My tongue licks boldly...
With a firm grip, i clutch you hard
Till reality slips in and leaves me sad.



The alarm goes off, bringing me back
But i lay still in bed feeling like a slack.
Each time i have those dreams,
I am lost in what it seems

Wishing it was real.

If you were human,
I shall reject all man
And love thee dearly, ignoring all pan.
Oh sweet chocolate, i will give all i can.

If wishes were horses,
Beggars would ride.
If chocolate were human,
I would be its guide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think about this post. Your comments encourage me to do better.