Tuesday, May 10, 2011

QUOTES BY ME!!!!!




I just went through my facebook page and noticed that I've been putting up a lot of sensible quotes lately. I decided to pull some of them together and share here on my blog so i get to preserve them as well. Quotes begin with the next paragraph, do enjoy...



"At one point, all things in one's life might seem to come have to a halt. You feel your life is crashing and all you want to do is runaway or die? Nah my friend, don't think that. See it as a period when your life restarts and you finally get that chance to do things right, just like you have always wished to. Retrace your steps calmly learn from your mistakes. Don't forget to let God take control this time."

"Definitions are unnecessary sometimes. The minute you give something a name, you give it life..."

"Perfection is an illusion but it doesn't mean we can't keep trying to attain it..."

"Be yourself and stand for the principles you uphold. Don't let the misdeeds of others against you make you act wrongly. Revenge is a true waste of time. Take time out to heal and live."

"Get your mind off sorrow. Dwell in happiness and drown in grace. Shed those tears and get them over with cos suppressing emotion can kill without symptoms."

"A fighter never gives up or fades. We may give away, relax or even stay defeated for a while, but Give up? We don't. Stay defeated? We don't. Fade out and never come back? Never!"

"The means is what justifies the end. Its what make the crown worth it or not..."

So those are all the ones i could pull up for now. I think i'll do more blog posts like this from time to time. Too much thinking goes on in this little head of mine and it's hard to shut them all up in there you know? Lol. wWho wants to have their head exploded kwanu, not me sha. Let me know what you think of them. Do you agree with me? If not, please share why.

2 comments:

  1. FUNNY.............SO IN YEARS COME PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY MAKING THIS A QUOTABLE QUOTES.............EISNTENS VE FRIENDS LIKE ME DURING HIS TIME..........I VE A FRIEND LIKE U NOW......DURING UR TIME....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I hope they do. Can't wait to see myself quoted somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think about this post. Your comments encourage me to do better.