Monday, May 9, 2011

TWO, THOSE EYES.

I have just written a short poem with the eyes descirbing the pictures i have posted with them. Do enjoy...

Look at me.
Look at me.
Put your face before mine
And look into my eyes.

Pierce through my eyes with yours,
And brush against my soul with your stare.
Let your stare linger upon my eyes,
Long and calm till I memorize it.



Look at me.
Look at me.
Turn your gave upon my face
And look into my eyes.

See what my heart bears.
Feel what my soul carries.
Let your mind be wrapped,
Focused on the content of my eyes.



Look at me.
Look at me.
Deprive yourself not of me
And look into my eyes.

Process my mind in yours,
And suck up all my tears with your stare.
Let my pain be smelt in your eyes
Pinch by pinch till you memorize it.

2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful eyes, but I'm sure you know that already. Lovely poem, especially the line about "brush against my soul..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww thank you Myne. I'm glad you like the poem. I haven't written a poem in so long and i was afraid this one might not be good enough.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think about this post. Your comments encourage me to do better.