Friday, January 6, 2012

BLOGGERS GET BLUSHED



Yesterday 5th December 2012, the blogger behind Neks2U.com, with the Blush Nigeria beauty brand held a wonderful networking event for bloggers at the Blush saloon, Tiamiyu Savage Street, VI. It was an exciting evening for both bloggers and non bloggers alike. Unfortunately, I didn't get to attend but I got a few pictures from the event. Pictures below;


(Dami, Noble and his cousin at the event)


(Some bloggers at the event)




(Yes, bloggers eat too. :D)

Those are the few pictures I was able to get uy can visit www.dangeleyez.blogspot.com for more. I hope there'll be another edition and I'd attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think about this post. Your comments encourage me to do better.