Friday, January 20, 2012

CHEERS TO THE WEEKEND: ROZZAY LOUNGE AND BAR!



The weekend is finally here!!! Whoop! Whoop!!! I'm sure you're very excited about the weekend, especially those who don't get to go to their offices on weekends. As for me, I'm super excited that I get to launch Cheers to the weekend with something juicy today.




Like I said in the post I put up about this segment lastweek, cheers to the weekend will feature great hangout spots and good music that will rock your weekend. I'm launching out with one of the hottest spots in Abuja right now.
(I already started showing off pictures of the place)

It's one of the most amazing lounges in Abuja right now. They've got a well stocked bar with sisha, cocktails and mocktails that will blow your mind while their parties are a blast! The name of the place is "Rozzay lounge".






Rozzay also has karaoke sessions which hold on Sundays and Wednesdays with an after party at the end of each session. They'll be launching their kitchen and wifi in febuary.

There is so much to enjoy and look forward to at Rozzay. In the words of my dear friend Fiz, "Rozzay is a Place of comfort,relaxation and partying and its ambience is one of class and top - notch."
You'll find Rozzay at 44 Gana street,Blinkers Plaza Maitama.
So dear, go make your weekend rock at Rozzay. You'd be grateful you did!



1 comment:

Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think about this post. Your comments encourage me to do better.