Thursday, October 4, 2012

JUDGING OUR OWN FAULTS

A couple of weeks back, news cropped up about Heidi Klum dating her bodyguard and Seal's reaction to the news. I still haven't recovered from my hurt and shock over their divorce as I was really hoping their union would last till they died, but then again, I guess that's life.

So back to the old story; after Photos of Heidi with her bodyguard were released, Seal made a statement that implied that Heidi had cheated/been cheating on him with the body guard even while they were married but Heidi denies being romantically involved with her bodyguard. Ok, let me share his statement, so the things I'm about to say would make more sense:

"To be quite honest, if there is going to be somebody else in their lives, I'd much rather it was a familiar face. I guess the only thing I would have preferred is that. I guess I didn't expect any better from him, I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were. But I guess you now all have the answer that you've been looking for the past seven months. 

I'm not sure if I'm thinking right o but wasn't it seal who was spotted a couple of days after they announced their divorce, hand-locked with a hot model, his wedding ring off (even after he said he would not remove the ring)? He had been spotted with many other women since then too.

 Did he make this statement out of jealousy, and does he even want Heidi to be happy at all?

 Ok, let's say Heidi cheated while they were married, wasn't it possible to forgive her and try to make things work? I believe that humans are likely to err at any time and when marriage is involved, its not just the person's perfections that we are meant to live with, their flaws form an even greater part of the things we have to deal with and work through.

 Some people feel Heidi's a slut and an embarrassment for "stooping so low" as to date her bodyguard or help, (as seal referred to him as) but my question is, what's wrong with dating someone in a different social class from you? Is it compulsory that a celebrity must date/marry another celebrity? Whatever happened to finding love? Whatever happened to human beings being equal and all?

 Some people even blame her and say she's not a good mum/woman "for not depriving herself of love/happiness for her children's sake" while her Ex has no fault for globe trotting with many other women. (I hope you smell my sarcasm)

 Truth is, it weakens me how people can be so quick to judge without properly examining a situation or giving people the benefit of the doubt. We all stick our necks so high and suddenly become angels when we hear about other people's mistakes, forgetting that we are capable of our own. I'll rest my case at this for now, but be sure that'll be back to say more on a issue like this, very soon.
 Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think about this post. Your comments encourage me to do better.