Thursday, December 19, 2013

THE WEEKEND AHEAD



It’s a beautiful day today! Yesterday was my parents’ silver jubilee anniversary but I was so busy at work that I didn’t get a chance to blog about it. I was also down with the flu, so you can imagine the amount of discomfort I experienced yesterday.

Good news is, I’m a lot healthier now and I’m getting giddy for the weekend. My superiors were magnanimous enough to grant me a few days off duty so I could enjoy the Jubilee celebration with my family as well as Christmas. I guess it's not too late to wish my parents a happy wedding anniversary and celebrate them. I'm blessed to have them as my parents and it's been wonderful growing up with them all my life.

Dad and Mum
On another note, I'll be sharing a few pictures with you. I've become a bit of a fashionista these days and it does feel good to have people commend the way you look. Asides that,I've coming to realize that feeling good about yourself helps one's psyche. You're comfortable and able to carry yourself respectfully. I'd rather not say anymore, I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Add caption
 





 I'll also be sharing pictures of some of my work mates. These people have been wonderful to me and they are part of the reason i look forward to coming to work everyday.
Fatima and Muteeu

Amaka, Fatima and I 

1 comment:

  1. Chizileaks,
    that smiiile and those thighs.................!! Beats any fashioniga or fashionista anyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I'd love to know what you think about this post. Your comments encourage me to do better.